As President if the 1976-1981 set, Davies has shown extraordinary leadership by:
1. His participation and contribution to fund raising drives for the school.
2. His interest in the personal welfare of of all members and their families.
3. Growing the association from only a few members to nearly a hundred.
4. Participating unfailingly in all Association events.
5. Providing financial assistance to less fortunate members.
6. His deep interest in the development of the school and his financial support on all projects to better the school.
But to name a few. I believe these are qualities that Davies will bring to the job as National President and for that he has my endorsement
Colin Bawo Ogbobine